Friday, February 11, 2011

Boris From the Ohanyan School in Yerevan, Armenia



Hello my US-Armenian friends! With this video I want to tell about myself. I am Boris Haroutounyan and I study at Ohanyan School. I am already in the 6th grade. I have a sister. She is in the 3rd grade. In my spare time I like to draw. My favorite sports are swimming, karate, football, and basketball. I go swimming, take karate, and play football. I go to the gym with my father.

On my 10th anniversary my dad gave me an aquarium. I have three angelfish in my aquarium, one goldfish, two eels, and one 'glass cleaning' fish. I love my fish very much.

In one of the corners of my room I have small statues. I enjoy collecting small statues. For example, I have this statue of an eagle head. I also have this puma. I have a pyramid statue brought from Egypt and also this wooden turtle.

In the future, I want to become a banker and a president but my mom wants me to become a doctor. This is me.

No comments: